Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison Tenderloin Bites
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound venison tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|