Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison Steak with Peppers and Onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 pound lean venison, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon sugar-based curing mixture (such as Morton® Tender Quick®)
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|