Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless venison roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for dredging
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup venison broth, beef broth, or water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|