Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Fajita Seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds venison, cut into 2 inch strips
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|