Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venison Cheddar-Jalapeno Summer Sausage
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons sugar-based curing mixture (such as Morton® Tender Quick®)
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 pounds lean ground venison
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|