Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Venetian Crab Soup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed and chopped
- Shrimp shells from 2 pounds shrimp (reserve shrimp for another use)
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 large pinch saffron threads, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 California bay leaf or 1 Turkish
- 2 quart chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) Yukon Gold potato
- 1 small celery root (celeriac)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?