Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Velvety Potato Soup
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 pounds of potatoes, peeled and diced (about 6 medium)
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1-1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- Cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, etc. for topping
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?