Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Velvety Cornmeal-Spinach Soup
- 4 ounces (about ¾ cup) yellow polenta
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups hot poultry or vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- About ½ pound young spinach leaves, rinsed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A heavy-bottomed 6-quart saucepan, 10 inches or wider
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 283kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|