Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie rice pot
- 1 tbsp sunflower or groundnut oil
- 2 peppers (one red, one yellow), deseeded and thickly sliced
- 250g pack shiitake or chestnut mushrooms (I used shiitake)
- 250g long grain rice (not the easy-cook type)
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 heaped tsp five-spice powder
- 3 tbsp dry sherry (optional but worth it)
- 140g frozen petits pois
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- bunch spring onions , sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce , or more if you like
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?