Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie Sushi Rolls
- cooked sushi rice 1 1/4 cups (6 oz/185 g)
- unseasoned rice vinegar 1 teaspoon
- toasted nori seaweed 1 sheet, about 7 by 8 inches (18 by 20 cm)
- toasted sesame seeds 1 tablespoon, plus more for sprinkling
- English cucumber 1/4, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- carrot 1/2, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- ripe avocado 1/4, thinly sliced
- soy sauce and pickled ginger slices for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?