Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie Pot Pie
- 4 medium potatoes, preferably russet
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon light olive oil
- 1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons unbleached white flour
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk, rice milk, or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, optional
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 9-inch prepared good-quality pie crust, preferably whole grain
- 1/2 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?