Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie Pilaf with Pine Nuts
- 1 (8.25 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Sliced Carrots, drained
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup instant brown rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (8.5 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Sweet Peas, drained
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|