Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie Lover's Baked Ziti
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 (26 ounce) can Hunt's® Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|