Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package cheese flavored crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|