Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie, Beef and Pasta Bake
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 ml) sliced onions
- 1 cup (250 ml) diced zucchini
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced garlic
- 1 can (28 oz [796 ml]) stewed or diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) sodium reduced soya sauce
- ½ tsp (2 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups (500 ml) rotini (or other spiral pasta)
- 1½ cups (375 ml) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 13- by 9-inch (3 L) baking dish, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|