Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Veggie Alphabet Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced thin
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 1 celery rib sliced thin
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large tomato seeds removed and chopped into -inch pieces
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 small yellow summer squash chopped into -inch pieces
- 1 cup green beans trimmed and cut into -inch pieces
- 6 ounces small alphabet pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?