Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1 pound) package frozen pepper and onion stir fry mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 4 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|