Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Tacos With Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn (2 cups), thawed
- 8 5-ounce package baby spinach (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 3/4 cup small flour tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?