Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup cubed apples (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|