Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
- One 16-ounce jar grape leaves packed in brine
- 1¾ cups Basic Syrian Rice
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped yellow onions
- 4½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons dried mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 97kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|