Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Southwest One-Pot Dinner
- 1 1/2 cups dried black-eyed peas, soaked overnight
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|