Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Red Pozole with Red Beans
- 4 large dried ancho chiles (2 ounces), wiped clean and stemmed
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 (29-ounce) can white hominy (also labeled pozole and mote blanco), rinsed and drained
- 2 (15- to 16-ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 pounds zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels or 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shredded lettuce, julienned radishes, chopped onion, additional dried oregano (preferably Mexican), and lime wedges for squeezing, each in separate small bowls
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?