Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Polenta Pie
- 1 tablespoon lemon-infused olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup instant polenta
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup canned dice tomatoes, mostly drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|