Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian PelauStuffed Peppers Recipe
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups thinly sliced scallions (about 12 medium scallions)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato , seeded and cut into small dice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 cup frozen black-eyed peas
- 4 medium bell peppers (any color), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 3 medium limes)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?