Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Muffuletta Recipe
- 1 cup pitted mixed olives such as Picholine, Cerignola, or Nioise, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 roasted red peppers, seeded and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup stemmed and sliced pepperoncini
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms, cleaned and sliced into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (1-pound) loaf ciabatta, sliced in half horizontally, insides removed, and toasted
- 4 thin slices provolone cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?