Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Mexican Inspired Stuffed Peppers
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 large green bell peppers - tops, seeds, and membranes removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chili-style diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend (such as Sargento® Authentic Mexican)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|