Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Kale Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 8 cups water
- 6 cubes vegetable bouillon (such as Knorr)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans (drained if desired)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|