Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Harira (Moroccan Chickpea and Lentil Stew)
- 1/2 cup dried chickpeas (1 1/2 cups cooked or 1 14 oz can)
- pinch of celery seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated (1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2/3 cup green lentils
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- juice from 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- olive oil and harissa for serving
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?