Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium onion, peeled, quartered, and broken into large chunks
- 1 large carrot, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 fennel bulb, green fronds removed and bulb cut into quarters
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and cut into quarters
- 5 ounces mushrooms, such as crimini or shiitake, trimmed and cut into quarters (about 2 cups total)
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into quarters and seeded
- 15 sprigs fresh or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 cups of vegetable broth or water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, chervil, or tarragon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?