Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Fried Rice with Shiitakes and CashewsVegetarian Fried Rice with Shiitakes and Cashews
- 3 tablespoons canola, vegetable, or other neutral oil
- about 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms (or a mix of mushrooms), wiped clean and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut in a half inch dice
- 1 tablespoon minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown), cooled*
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or more to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten with 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, plus a few whole cashews for garnish
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?