Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Fried Rice with Shiitakes and CashewsVegetarian Fried Rice with Shiitakes and Cashews
- 3 tablespoons canola, vegetable, or other neutral oil
- about 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms (or a mix of mushrooms), wiped clean and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut in a half inch dice
- 1 tablespoon minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown), cooled*
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or more to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten with 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, plus a few whole cashews for garnish
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?