Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Four Cheese Lasagna
- 2 cups peeled and diced pumpkin
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 9 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pesto
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- fresh pasta sheets
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|