Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian FSP Roll
- ½ medium sweet potato (¼ pound), peeled and cut into matchstick-thin strips, 1½ inches long
- Sea salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 14 thin asparagus (2 ounces), blanched, with the tough bottoms removed
- 6 simmered shiitake mushrooms (3 ounces), sliced thin
- ½ cup toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste (optional)
- 6 cups (lightly packed) prepared sushi rice (7/8 cup, 4.2 ounces, per roll)
- 7 half-sheets nori (laver); choose the thicker variety
- Tsuke-joyu (sushi dipping sauce)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 95kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|