Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Cowboy Caviar
- 2 cups fresh corn, cut off the cob
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into small pieces
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- InstructionsHeat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn, bell pepper, and saut for about 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are just cooked.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?