Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Chili from Campbell's Kitchen
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (regular or certified organic)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chick peas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 6 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice, cooked without salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|