Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Chili With Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice, or one 16-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 15-ounce cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?