Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetarian Cauliflower Cheese
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed, broken into florets and rinsed.
- For the Bechamel Sauce
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 250g Mushrooms Chestnut and Closed Cup
- 150g Quorn Smokey Bacon style rashers or similar
- 25g Olive Spread or margarine
- 50g Plain Flour
- 250ml Skimmed Milk
- 55ml Half Fat Creme Fraiche
- 1 Tsp English Mustard Powder (Or to taste)
- 150g Strong Cheese grated (I use vegetarian Cheddar)
- Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Nutmeg (optional)
- For the topping
- 50g Bread Crumbs
- 50g Coloured Cheese grated such as vegetarian Red Leicester
- To Serve
- Slice up some crusty bread
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?