Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetables à la Barigoule with Vanilla
- 1 lemon
- 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into 2-inch florets
- Kosher salt
- 4 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium white onions, each cut into 6 wedges with some root attached
- 1 12-ounce bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cut into 8 wedges with some core attached
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 coriander seeds
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon (or more) Sherry vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?