Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable tagine with almond & chickpea couscous
- 400g pack shallots , peeled and cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large butternut squash , about 1.25kg/2 lb 12oz, peeled, deseeded and cut into bite size chunks
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp ground ginger
- 450ml strong-flavoured vegetable stock
- 12 small pitted prunes
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped mint , plus extra for spinkling
- 250g couscous
- 1 tbsp harissa (Moroccan chilli paste)
- 400g can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- handful toasted flaked almonds
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?