Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable phat Thai
- 200g pack thick rice noodles (see KNOW-HOW)
- bunch coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3cm piece fresh root ginger , peeled
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 yellow pepper , thinly sliced
- 140g sugar snap peas
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finey chopped
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100g beansprouts
- juice 1 lime
- 50g roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
- bunch spring onions , thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?