Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion , thickly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove , crushed
- 1 eating apple , peeled, cored and chopped into chunks
- 3 tbsp balti curry paste (we used Patak's)
- 1 medium butternut squash , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large carrots , thickly sliced
- 200g turnips , cut into chunks
- 1 medium cauliflower , weighing about 500g/1lb 2oz, broken into florets
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 425ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander , plus extra to serve
- 150g pot low-fat natural yogurt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?