Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable and Paneer Hot and Sour Soup
- 4 cups of water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy) sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 green onions, green and white parts, chopped
- 2 jalapeos or chilies, seeded and minced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup paneer cheese, cut into small cubes
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?