Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 head garlic, separated into cloves with all but 1 clove unpeeled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, about 6 ounces, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small Japanese eggplant, about 6 ounces, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 zucchini, about 6 ounces, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 plum tomatoes, about 1 pound, sliced lengthwise -inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sprigs of thyme, rosemary, oregano, or marjoram
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?