Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 baby eggplant (about 8 ounces total), sliced into 1/8" rounds
- 2 2"-diameter red-skinned sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled, sliced into 1/8" rounds
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini and yellow squash (about 3 total), sliced into 1/8" rounds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter plus more for dish
- 2 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?