Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 medium to large carrot, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and chopped
- Any of the following: leek trimmings, fennel bulb or trimmings, mushroom stems, corn cobs, tomato pieces
- 1 bay leaf
- Fresh herbs, such as parsley stems, thyme, basil, or tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 18kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|