Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 celery stalks, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 clove garlic, unpeeled, halved crosswise
- 1 medium onion, cut into medium dice
- 10 ounces domestic mushrooms (about 24), quartered
- 1 small bunch parsley, stems and leaves
- 1 small bunch thyme, stems and leaves
- 1 small bunch tarragon, stems and leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 parsnips, ends removed but not peeled, cut into medium dice
- 3 carrots, cut into medium dice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|