Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large leek (white and green parts), roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into 10 or so pieces
- 1 medium turnip, quartered
- 1 celery rib, cut into thirds
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 12 peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8½ cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 21kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|