Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 quarts cold water
- 4 celery stalks with leaves, cut into large dice
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch lengths
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 2 leeks, white and green parts, trimmed, sliced, and washed
- ½ pound mushrooms or mushroom stems, chopped coarse
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, quartered, or 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 6 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 12 black peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|