Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Stir-Fry With Peanuts
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha or some other hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 carrots, cut into very thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?