Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Soup II
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1/3 cup uncooked alphabet pasta
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking barley
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, with liquid
- 1 (11.25 ounce) can baby kernel corn, with liquid
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|