Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Vegetable Shepherd's Pie
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 stalks celery, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, cut into a 1/2-inch dice
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 14.5-ounce can vegetable broth
- 3 cups fresh spinach or torn Swiss chard leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?